SKODA OCTAVIA SKODA OCTAVIA 1Z 1.8 / 2.0 TSI (MK2)
substitutes standard catalyst, allows to essentially decrease resistances to the flow of exhaust gases for improvement of dynamic characteristics, increase of power and torque.
This detail is made for 2wd and 4wd automobiles produced by VAG, engine 1.8-2.0. TSI / TFSI 2 gen, made in 2004 and later.
Diameter of detail – 80-76 mm. Totally compatible to original exhaust system.
Downpipe BRONDEX 80-76mm for SKODA OCTAVIA 1Z 1.8 2.0 TSI(MK2) 2005-2012 is entirely made of high-quality stainless steel by the means of the welding by TIG technique in argon medium.
• Diameter 80-76mm., wall thickness 2mm;
• Complete high-quality stainless steel (AISI 304);
• Double-sided welding of flanges and most loaded joints;
• Oxygen sensor ports by standard scheme;
• 100% OEM fit, easy to replace factory part;
• All the necessary fasteners are in set;
This product can be also used for:
SKODA: Octavia 1Z 1.8T Scout 4WD (MK2) 2005-2012; OCTAVIA 1Z 1.8- 2.0 TSI(MK2) 2005-2012; OCTAVIA RS 2.0 TFSi (200 Hp) 2006 - 2013.
It is recommended to wrap-around the downpipe with thermo-insulating tape before the use. The imitator of oxygen sensor will be possibly needed.
out of stock